There's Always Something Happening at Snow Farm Vineyard!
Snow Farm Summer Concerts Are On!
We are overjoyed to be able to bring you the music, wine, and fun of our summer concerts this year; as you might expect, our concerts will look a little different this year.
To keep you, our staff, and your fellow summer concert enthusiasts safe, we’ll be asking everyone to take a few extra precautions while they soak in the experience.
Here is what you can expect this year:
Prior to the concert:
- We will be selling tickets in advance this year, which will go on sale the Friday before each concert on our website.
- When purchasing tickets, please include all names of attendees you are purchasing for in the notes section at check out. We need to check people in by name, so please make sure that your group is together with whoever purchased the tickets to expedite checking everyone through.
- We are encouraging people to begin to arrive between 5 and 6 PM for concerts so that we can begin to check tickets and get people in the concert area for when the music starts.
- Your receipt will be your ticket to the event. Remember to bring it.
- Per state regulations, only 150 tickets will be sold per event. We are unable to allow guests who have not purchased a ticket from our website into the event, and we hope to see you at the next Snow Farm Vineyard event.
- For concert updates and specials from Snow Farm be sure to sign up on our website. It’s the best way to stay connected with all things Snow Farm! (There's a link below to sign up for Concert Updates and more. People who have signed up for Concert Information will get an email immediately when tickets go on sale!).
When you arrive:
- Upon arrival, parking will be available in the North lot, please arrive with your entire party.
- We will have a greeter ready to welcome you to the event, upon entry, you will receive a wristband (regardless of age) that will let us know you are checked in. Per CDC guidelines, we must collect a name and contact information for each guest. If not already provided in the notes section of your checkout, please be prepared to provide this so our lines will move quickly.
- IMPORTANT: Providing names of all of your guests in the checkout notes when you buy your tickets will expedite our ability to check you in. Also, everyone should be in the same group. If you are not with the person who has your group ticket, you won't be able to get in until they arrive with the receipt.
- At check in, we will be using a contactless temperature check, for your safety, we cannot allow guests with a temperature exceeding 100.4 to enter the event. Refunds will not be given to customers who are denied entry due to temperature exceeding the limit of 100.4 or any accompanying guest who choose to not attend the concert.
- We are allowing outside food and sealed water bottles only into the event, please be prepared to present any bags for inspection. Outside alcohol is not allowed to be brought on the entire Snow Farm property per our Vermont State alcohol licenses.
During the event:
- No staff or customers may enter if exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, congestion or runny nose, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea)
- Our staff will be wearing masks to ensure safety.
- We require that you wear a mask when not seated or any time that a distance of ten feet cannot be maintained between you and the closest person outside your party.
- Groups of no more than 10 are recommended but group size may not exceed current limits on social gatherings.
- We will have facilities at the event that will be cleaned and sanitized every hour, we ask for your patience and cooperation so that we may provide the best possible and safest experience to you and your party
- To keep lines down and maintain distance, we will have multiple locations to purchase wine and beer, as well as food vendors available to make your night as enjoyable as possible.
- Tickets are non-refundable. In the event that Snow Farm cancels the event, your ticket will be refunded.
Thank you so much for making Snow Farm Vineyard and Winery a part of your summertime fun!
We are deeply grateful for the chance to continue to serve you during these times, it’s your support and flexibility that lets us keep our doors open and our wine pouring; with your help, we are confident we can make this a truly exciting and memorable event. We cannot wait to see you at Snow Farm!
Snow Farm Vineyard it excited to announce that...
Contraband is our next concert!
The concert will be on Thursday July 16, 6:30 - 8:30 PM.
Made with 100% of grapes grown at Snow Farm Vineyard, this red wine has rich black cherry and black berry aromas. Light bodied with smooth tannins and very fruity. Pairs well with pasta and red meat.
Rich violet-red color. Dry red wine with plum, cassis and wood aromas. A mix of ripe red fruit and oak on the palate, finishing off with smooth tannins. Silky, medium bodied wine that can be paired with pork and beef dishes.
Interested in trying these delicious wines? Join our Wine Club!
Our Favorite Summer Wine!
Our 2019 Rosé
A refreshing, off-dry wine. Fruity aromas of tart strawberry on the nose. Lightly infused with Aronia Berries. Hints of tannin's. Enjoy slightly chilled for a delightful, crisp wine.
Join Our Wine Club!
Member only discounts on all wine purchases
Exclusive access to Limited Wines and Events
Automatic tri-annual delivery of our Award Winning wines
And so much more!
Order Up Some Wine!
Order online or visit us in the tasting room!
Now shipping in the State of Vermont
Pick up at the Winery now available
20% off of a case purchase (12 bottles), 10% off of a half case purchase (6 bottles)
Book an Event for 2020 or 2021 and Save!
Has Your Event Space Cancelled?
If you're looking for a last-minute venue, we're here to help you out!
We still a few dates available for the 2020 summer/fall season!
Now booking for 2021 and 2022!
From the Tasting Room
We're open with our new tasting experience 7 days a week!
For the time being, we're adapting how we will serve our guests at the winery.
The Tasting Room is open for retail wine purchases, tastings and wine by the glass 7 days a week from 11 AM - 5 PM.
You're welcome to stay and enjoy the outside seating and scenery of the vineyard!
(With appropriate social distancing of course).
Dogs are welcome as always!